- Our range of technologies and multiple manufacturing facilities gives us options to find the best stamping and assembly solution for you.
- Our integration with sister companies allows us to better support and manage our supply chain activities allowing us to better serve and meet your production needs.
- We are veterans of early involvement in customer design processes. We are engaged with many fortune 500 companies for concurrent engineering, tool design, and six sigma process control.
- We are continuing to aggressively implement state of the art electronic equipment for die protection providing higher reliability and up time, part measurement for zero defects and vision systems for post processing, and sorting for just in time delivery.
- Our customers are provided a direct and focused interface to Small Parts through our Business Unit Manager teams- each serving specific industries. This results in a noticeable reduction of intangible and real costs for getting product to market, product value add, service support, and strategic objectives continuity. We serve a variety of markets and customers with our focus on Automotive, Electrical, and Consumer & Appliance segments.